I'm able to run my individual tests for each model in a plugin called Agg,
but when I try to run a CakeTestSuite, then I get an error.

class ModelsTest extends CakeTestSuite
{
public static function suite()
{
$suite = new CakeTestSuite('All model tests');
$suite->addTestDirectory(TESTS . 'Case' . DS . 'Model');
return $suite;

Running that suite generates this error.

> Fatal error: Class 'PHPUnit_Util_Skeleton_Test' not found in
C:\work\zend\cake\Cake\TestSuite\CakeTestSuiteCommand.php on line 77

I'm using PHP 5.3.15 and have PHPUnit 3.7.12 installed with CakePHP 2.2.5

I get this error when running tests both via the web and the CLI.

If I search for 'PHPUnit_Util_Skeleton_Test' in PEAR folder for PHPUnit
it's not found. This seems strange to me. Am I using the wrong version of
PHPUnit? When was this class introduced?

It seems that this class is no longer used in PHPUnit 3.7.x, and I'm
wondering if CakePHP 2.2 will only work with PHPUnit 3.6. I tried to
uninstall the pear package, and then install the 3.6.x version but always
installs the newest version. Any ideas on how to downgrade PHPUnit?

Downgrading using the --force to install older versions of PHPUnit didn't
resolve the problem. I tried 3.6.12, 3.6.5 and 3.5. With the 3.6.12 I got
an error with is_file() somewhere in the PHPUnit code.

Any help would be appreciated.

---