Well, TWB is a css based framework. Till now no problem faced. maybe I
don't it works well for me just I have to figure out how cake php make html
thing for example flashmessage looks like this ##<div id="flashMessage"
class="message">Added</div>##
so I need to make it styles with TWB alert like this
----------------------------------
$("div.message").addClass("alert alert-success");//Success
$('div.alert').append('<button type="button" class="close"
data-dismiss="alert">&times;</button>');//For the close button
----------------------------------
Anyway if there is a simpler method to do this please tell

Le vendredi 18 janvier 2013 11:27:22 UTC+1, AD7six a écrit :

> which obviously leads to the equivalent of
> http://www.bluerobot.com/web/css/fouc.asp/
>
> Especially if you put it in a document ready handler. You can do that -
> it's just not the best idea; and won't help if the markup is not the same
> structure that bootstrap expects.
>
> AD
>
> On Friday, 18 January 2013 10:49:20 UTC+1, Anis Ghabri wrote:
>>
>> This is why I said :"One good Idea create a js script that adds the
>> necessary twitter bootstrap classes the view control like tables flash
>> messages and so on."
>>
>> run_at_page_load.js
>> $(document).ready(function($){
>> $("table").addClass("table table-striped table-bordered");// For The
>> tables. it will take the TWB style

>> });

>>> Except if you do that,  various helpers (of most relevance html, form,
>>> paginator) generate output that will not have correct styles.
>>>
>>> AD

---