From: cake-php@googlegroups.com [mailto:cake-php@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Jeremy Burns | Class Outfit
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 11:53 PM
To: cake-php@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Can not save two fields

Although it's not failing Cake's validation is it breaking any database
rules or unique indexes?

Jeremy Burns

Class Outfit

http://www.classoutfit.com

On 7 Feb 2013, at 03:18:43, "Advantage+" <movepix...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am stumped why 2 fields in my db refuse to save any data.

Inside my save()

if( $process['ACK'] == 'Success'){

//debug($process);

                $order['Order']['transaction'] = $process['TRANSACTIONID'];

                $order['Order']['correlation'] = $process['CORRELATIONID'];

                //debug($order);

                //die();

                $save = $this->Product->Order->saveAssociated($order);

                //$save = $this->Product->Order->saveAll($order);

No matter what it will not save these two fields, transaction and
correlation. I have removed all validation, all the other fields save.

Debug shows
array(
                    'TIMESTAMP' => '2013-02-07T03:14:09Z',
                    'CORRELATIONID' => '33ad86af8f701',