Dear All,

I am a newbie to use CakePHP and wish someone can help me for the quick
setup problem.

I followed PHP 2.2.7 quick start guide to clone cakephp 2.2.7 and create a
project in my webserver.  Everything works fine except Cake-testController
not found when I visit the page.  Anyone can help me to solve this problem?
 I did try to create Cake-testController under Controller folder but it
complains me syntax error at "hyphen" (this is known by me(.  Here are my
error:

Error: Cake-testController could not be found.

Error: Create the class Cake-testController below in file:
app\Controller\Cake-testController.php

<?php
class Cake-testController extends AppController {

}

Notice: If you want to customize this error message, create
app\View\Errors\missing_controller.ctp

Stack Trace
APP\webroot\index.php line 92 ? Dispatcher->dispatch(CakeRequest,
CakeResponse)
ROOT\index.php line 42 ? require(string)

Cheers,

Reid

---