I am trying to move my caching engine from using File to Redis. The problem
that I am facing is that the current Redis instance on my server is already
serving other needs using the first few numeric databases. I can't find any
documentation within CakePHP which allows me to specify a specific database
to sue for cache. I don't want it to go to the default database (i.e. 0)
which is already being used by another site for other kind of caching
operation. The following is the code from the bootstrap.php file which
allows me to configure the cache. What I am looking for is some kind of
option which allows me to set the specific database (e.g. *'db' => 3*).

Cache::config('default', array(
'engine' => 'Redis', //[required]
'duration'=> 3600, //[optional]
'probability'=> 100, //[optional]
'prefix' => Inflector::slug(APP_DIR) . '_', //[optional]  prefix every
cache file with this string
'server' => '127.0.0.1', // localhost
'port' => 6379, // default port 6379
'timeout' => 0, // timeout in seconds, 0 = unlimited
'persistent' => true, // [optional] set this to false for non-persistent
connections
));

Thanks.

---