I am currently taking on a medium sized application and I need a few
pointers as far as the design process goes. The project I am working on is
going to be a new version of a website written with the ASP.NET 1.1
framework. The application I am working with is very straightforward ,but I
want to know what should be considered a class. There is one class that I
am sure that I will have and that is Users. Now with that said, the
application will have three types of users, which are Agency, Individuals,
and last but not least Admin. Now the only thing that my application will
be really used for is to submit data via forms, and once submitted the
users will have to the ability to view the data submitted and export the
data to an excel spreadsheet. Now my question is by looking at the legacy
website, how should I know what should be considered a class, and also what
should be considered an object. With that said, this is my first real
project and I just need a little guidance. Thanks in advance!!

---