Right on.

Pretty good ideas.

Thanks.

From: cake-php@googlegroups.com [mailto:cake-php@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of jodator
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 8:45 AM
To: cake-php@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Paginate with drag / drop

You can:

a) create virtual 'basket' to drop items while paginating (items in basket
are stored between paging),

b) add menu on right-click, button, move to position: user enters position

After moving item to new position (either from basket (a) or by command) you
should refresh current page so user can see new paginated results.

If you insist on drag&drop you could add 'display all on one page' link/page
to let user freely reorder list without pagination (well if the list is
reasonably long)