Hi Euromark,

thanks for your answer.

> Do not use classes in your files without properly App::uses() them at the
top of your classes

As you mention i put the following line in my Component:

  App::uses('Component', 'Controller', "Security", "Utility");

But also with this line in my component i get the "Security Class not
found" error with debug < 1.

Its seems to be a problem with DebugKit. When i remove loading DebugKit in
Bootstrap (remove CakePlugin::load('DebugKit'); ) i get the error in all
debug modes....hmmm

Best regards,
  Kai.

---