When setting up the Security component there are settings that can help
(although I am not entirely certain what risks - if any - these introduce):

'Security' => array(
        'csrfUseOnce' => false,
        'unlockedActions' => array(
                'your_action'
        )
)

Setting csrfUseOnce to false means it will reuse the existing tokens, which in
turn means you can refresh the page without a black hole.

The unlockedActions setting is clearly more risky as it effectively disables
the component for that action - but in some cases it can be useful.

Jeremy Burns
Class Outfit

http://www.classoutfit.com

On 2 Apr 2013, at 15:41:59, b...@articad.cc wrote:

> To save people form themselves? To save the world? I really don't care.
>
> Bottom line: That blackholed request thing is a usability nightmare. You
> merely have to reload the page
>
> On Monday, April 1, 2013 6:41:44 AM UTC+1, rchavik wrote:
>

> On Thursday, March 28, 2013 4:57:38 PM UTC+7, b...@articad.cc wrote:
> Security features like this that cause issues with basic flow, should be OFF
> by default. CakePHP is it's own worst enemy for leaving it in.
>

> Why do you think CakePHP turns SecurityComponent on by default?
>
> --
> Like Us on FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/CakePHP
> Find us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP
>
> ---