Hi there,

I have 4 tables:
- childs
- peroples
- childs_peoples
- type

Between childs and parents I have a HABTM relationship, the join table is
childs_parents.

In my type table there're values like "mother", "vather", "oncle" ...
On peoples i have a fk to the type table.

Now to my actual question.

In my child add.ctp i'd like to have a dropdown vather with all the vather
values.
Same stuff for mother and uncle.

I just don't know how to implement this.

Right now i have just this default box where you can select multiple
entires.... but this is stupid for me because a child just can have one
mother.

Best regards,
Timon

---