I'm trying to set up my cakePHP with nginx webserver/proxy but it hasn't
worked out so far. The server config block is bellow. I am using proxy. As
in:

location / {
  enter code here`proxy_pass "192.168.1.23";
  proxy_set_header host mywebsite.com;
  root   /var/www/mywebsite;
  autoindex off;
  index  index.php index.html index.htm;
  rewrite ^/$ /index.php?url=/;
  if (!-e $request_filename) {
    rewrite ^(/.*)$ /index.php?url=$1 last;

Fastcgi params are:

        # pass the PHP scripts to FastCGI server listening on
127.0.0.1:9000
        #
        location ~ \.php.*$ {
            fastcgi_pass   192.168.1.23:9000;
            fastcgi_index  index.php;
            fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME
 /var/www/mywebsite$fastcgi_script_name;
            fastcgi_param  PATH_INFO $fastcgi_script_name;

            include        /etc/nginx/fastcgi_params;
        }

With that I could get the closest to what it seems to be the answer, but
not 100% yet.

Now I get a message error that seems to be replicating index.php in the url

####
The requested address '/index.php/index.php' was not found on this server.
#

Please, Check that out http://natopique.com/members

Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong?

---