I see the hidden div you mention on all forms, but they are all POST except
for the 1 form.

CHANGES TO PUT:

<input type="hidden" value="PUT" name="_method">

<input id="Token722940752" type="hidden"
value="44da635a3720f957195b86f2e46cf866a74feeac" name="data[_Token][key]">

ALL OTHER FORMS RENDER AS POST:

<input type="hidden" value="POST" name="_method">

<input id="Token1649076594" type="hidden"
value="140e9ab5271895c78762ddbd3e2bf64d5e2fa39d" name="data[_Token][key]">