I personally didn't bother to upgrade any production sites from 1.3 to 2 -
I just started over. I found that it took just as long to convert my
existing custom code than just to do it over again. I will likely do the
same when 3 comes out: develop future projects in 3, maintain current ones
with the current version.

On Sunday, May 12, 2013 12:44:48 PM UTC-7, advantage+ wrote:

> Yes I would have to agree with you. Rather harsh but ohh well.
>

> It will be fun upgrading to 3.
>

> All I wanted to know was if they have 3.x in development maybe there was a
> way to get a jump on the change over.
>
> Something that might be backwards compatible. Still works in 2.x but in
> 3.x it will be this way just to get a jump start rather than waiting till
> the release and saying ohh wow now I need to re-do everything again.

---