Hi,

Don't know if you found this allready, but for those who are reading this
and have the same problem.
This solution works:

$('body').on('click','#yourSelector',function(event) {//do somethings
here});

You need to stick the event on the body (or any other parent dom object
that is not updated, using body is the safe way), so the event still works
if html is added by an ajax request.

Op dinsdag 10 juli 2012 05:18:55 UTC+2 schreef Sanjeev Divekar het volgende:

> I have already tried this but not working.
>
> On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 10:50 PM, lowpass <zijn.d...@gmail.com<javascript:>
> > wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 12:20 AM, sanjeev <sanjeev...@gmail.com<javascript:>>
>> wrote:
>> > Fist Time it works but after div updated submit click doesn't work. I
>> think
>> > click event lost.
>>
>> Yes, that's likely the problem. I've never used livequery so could not
>> say for sure. I think it should be sufficient to either use JQuery's
>> live() or create a callback that is run when the content loads that
>> initiates the event handler. But you're using Cake's JS helper, which
>> I never bother with, so I can't say more about that.
>>
>> Also, your selector could be made a bit more efficient if you wrap the
>> links with something rather than have to parse the URL of all links on
>> the page. Something like:
>>
>> $('div.Pagination a, #searchButton')
>>
>> --
>> Our newest site for the community: CakePHP Video Tutorials
>> http://tv.cakephp.org
>> Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://ask.cakephp.org and help
>> others with their CakePHP related questions.

> --
> Warm Regards,
> Sanjeev
> http://sanjeevdivekar.wordpress.com