Hello Everyone,

       Im sorry if this was posted previously I did an exhaustive search
but im still lost.  I am working on a SaaS app that allows a couple of our
domains to utilize the same codebase and I have come upon an issue with my
 1 User to Many Roles.  Im using cakePHP 2.3

I use 2 tables   a Roles (roles) and a RolesUser (roles_users)  Now this is
working fine IF i was using separate code for each  my problem is I need to
modify and pass in a site_id so only roles_users associated to the
site_id,user_id are pulled.

I am using this in my User model

public $hasAndBelongsToMany = array(
'Role' => array(
    'className' => 'Role',
    'joinTable' => 'roles_users',
    'foreignKey' => 'user_id',
    'assosciationForeignKey' => 'role_id',
    'unique' => 'keepExisting',
)
    );

I also have a beforeFind:

public function beforeFind(array $query) {
$query['joins'] = array(
    array(
'table' => 'roles_users',
'alias' => 'RolesUser',
'type' => 'INNER',
'conditions' =>
array('User.id=RolesUser.user_id')),
    array(
'table' => 'roles',
'alias' => 'Role',
'type' => 'INNER',
'conditions' =>
array('RolesUser.role_id=Role.id')));
           return $query;
}

Cause I am trying to use TinyAuthorize.php (Im flexible here if I need to
roll my own override of BaseAuthorize)

When I login the SQL dump is

SELECT
       `Role`.`id`, `Role`.`alias`,
       `RolesUser`.`id`,
       `RolesUser`.`site_id`,
       `RolesUser`.`user_id`,
       `RolesUser`.`role_id`
 FROM
     `demoleag_league`.`roles` AS `Role`
JOIN
     `demoleag_league`.`roles_users` AS `RolesUser`
ON
      (`RolesUser`.`user_id` = 3 AND `RolesUser`.`role_id` = `Role`.`id`)

I cant find where this query is being generated

Can anyone point me in a direction

---