Hello everyone, I have a select box that onchange updates a division
within my page. Inside this division there is some javascript that
should get updated depending on the ajax update.  However, none of my
javascript is being written into the division after the update.  I
looked at the source and there are no script tags to be found.
Everything else gets updated successfully but the javascript.  Anyone
out there knows why this is happening, any help will be greatly
appreciated.