I think very quick and dirty way is to override radio() method of
FormHelper.
http://book.cakephp.org/2.0/en/views/helpers.html#using-and-configuring-helpers
Follow above, create MyFormHelper(or your preferring name), override
radio() method, and do preg_replace() to the result of parent method.

Rewriting tags of HtmlHelper is perhaps consistent way, but could not be
suitable for this case as I can see.

2013/6/18 Simon Males <s...@sime.net.au>

> I don't believe there is, I did it the 'long' way.
>

> On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 12:25 PM, OJ Tibi - @ojtibi <ojt...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Good day, folks!
>>
>> I was wondering if there was any quick option of making label tags wrap
>> the inputs they're associated with, instead of sitting beside the input
>> itself (e.g., labels for radio buttons generated by FormHelper->input() or
>> FormHelper->radio() don't actually wrap the radio buttons they're
>> associated with).
>>
>> Reason I'm asking this is that certain front-end frameworks like ZURB
>> Foundation require labels to wrap radio buttons for the Custom Form
>> features to work.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> OJ
>>
>> --