This kind of thing make we loose so many time to find, and normally is a
stupid thing to fix.

Did you check the encoding in models and controllers too?
If all encoding is ok without bom.

You should try to use an empty layout, so check if the string appear.
If you see it, so probably the problem is in controller or model.
If not appear the problem is in views. You should be going to eliminate the
possibilities.

Regards

****

** **

*Rodrigo Mourão*****

*Webjump internet & social media*****

rodr...@webjump.com.br • www.webjump.com.br****

Rua Prof. Artur Ramos, 241 • conj. 52 • SP****

Fone (11) 2338.6889

2013/8/15 Renato Bigliazzi <rebiglia...@gmail.com>

> Hi , rodrigo , thanks
>
> I check the files , all are whit UT8 .
>
> I put the code in notepad++ , and convert to ansi , look below.
>
> *f?????  *
>
> i cant find where come from that.
>
> Thanks
>
> Renato
>

> Em terça-feira, 13 de agosto de 2013 08h54min03s UTC-3, Renato Bigliazzi
> escreveu:
>>
>> Good morning, appeared on my screen, a character who can not make out,
>> already tried everything, but he insisted, the problem is that the
>> variables hinders the ajax callback. I managed to get the characteristics
>> of this character, as in the photo.
>>
>> I thank
>>
>  --
> Like Us on FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/CakePHP