Just a curiosity question.

So many people are part of the Cake group yet we never see any actual work.

No hey check out my site I did this, very little showcase.

Sure on the Cake home page there are 5 sites which have been there for a
year. Really? And they suck ass! Ni real design just half assed crap!

I took a look at cakeDc site and what a joke!

Ugliest site ever who did that?

Sure code all you li9ke but you still need to appeal to the end user. Hello
1997 html my first web page look. Only thing missing is a animated

For such a great framework why is there a lack luster amount of sites?

Dave Maharaj

Freelance Designer | Developer
www.movepixels.com  |   <mailto:d...@movepixels.com> d...@movepixels.com  |
709.800.0852