Hello everyone :)
I'm currently working on a new project and need to ask you guys how to
structure it, as it is a bit different than my usual cakephp-project (sorry
for the long post).

*Here are the project-details:*

   - the project is a site where users can play "braintraining" games
   - the games use html5+Canvas
   - the user can login
   - for every game:
      - the result is saved if the user is logged in
      - the user gets a highscore after he finishes the game
      - *(there are additional features but those are not important for my
      question)*
   - at first there will be only 3 games, but the system should be flexible
   enough to handle even 200 games

*Here are my questions:*

   1. do I use 1 controller for all games or does each game gets his own
   controller? Or is there a completely different way to handle this?
   2. do I implement the "save_score()" functionality, as a method or as a
   component?
   3. how do I structure the database-tables for the games?

*Here is how I would solve it right now:*

   1. I would use 1 controller for all games and make the methods as
   abstract as possible so the methods can be used for all games
   2. I would implement it as a method, as I only have one controller
   3. I would create one table for one game. The tables would probably be
   named something like this: "_g1_results", "_g2_results" (for "game 1
   results", "game 2 results" etc.)

*Additional information:*

   - my goal is to have a clean and logical structure
   - it should be easy to add new games

*
*
Every tipp/hint/optimization/suggestion is very welcome! :)

---