You would need something else to differentiate the language used for the
reverse routing.

Router::connect('/blog/search/*', array('controller' => 'blog_categories',
'action' => 'search', 'lang' => 'en'));
Router::connect('/blog/suche/*', array('controller' => 'blog_categories',
'action' => 'search', 'lang' => 'de'));

That's just a really rough stab at the kind of thing you would need to do.
 Whether or not you can actually have lang in there (perhaps as a
registered segment), is something you'd need to work out.

Regards
Reuben Helms

On Wednesday, 2 October 2013 21:13:35 UTC+10, Anna P wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I have a problem with paginator helper.
>
> I'm developing an app in 2 language versions.
>
> The app conatains among others blog, which is paginated.
>
> Now, the url's in routes.php look for exmaple like this:
>
> Router::connect('/blog/search/*', array('controller' => 'blog_categories',
> 'action' => 'search'));
> Router::connect('/blog/suche/*', array('controller' => 'blog_categories',
> 'action' => 'search'));
>
> This is the route for blog search option.
>
> Now, when I'm on a blog search results page, and I'm on the English
> version of website - everything works fine.
> The URLs of pages look like "/blog/search/2", "/blog/search/3" etc.
>
> But when I switch to German version, the paginator URLs are the same...
> and I want them to also be "translated" and look like: "/blog/suche/2",
> "/blog/suche/3", etc.
>
> I guess it is because the '/blog/search/*' is defined first. When I remove
> that line from routes.php - the "/blog/suche/" links are in pagination.
>
> How to fix this? In such way that in the german version, paginated links
> will also be german?
>
> Regards and many thanks for help.
> Anna

---