Im facing the same issue with one of my projects.

A workaround for me was to make the fields created and updated required in the database, with this, the empty rows disappeared, very strange.

i'm using Cake 2.3.0

Gaurav Matta <mailto:gauravgroup...@gmail.com>
domingo, 6 de outubro de 2013 16:12
can you provide us with screen shot of your firm.Is your site live?

--
Thanks and Regards
Gaurav Matta

Blog: http://itfeast.blogspot.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cake-php+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
manju16832003 <mailto:manju16832...@gmail.com>
quinta-feira, 3 de outubro de 2013 03:01
Hi,
I have application written in cakephp 1.3. I'm experiencing this wired
situation where by some tables are populated with dummy data without user
action. I mean to say, data is been automatically inserted to few tables
like posts, reviews table through there hasn't been action to add the data.
Every day I could see like more than 1k records being inserted with all
empty values.

Is anybody experiencing this wired issue?

:-) would appreciate if your suggestions

Thank you