Hi,

I have the following query that is causing the page to timeout:

        $this->QuestionnaireQuestionnaire->contain(array(
>             'QuestionnaireAssignment' => array(
>                 'QuestionnaireAssignmentName' => array(
>                     'QuestionnaireAnswer'
>                 )
>             )
>         ));

It generates the following error:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded in
> D:\inetpub\CakePHP\app\cake\libs\model\datasources\dbo_source.php on line
> 1092

 To try and debug this, I've set the *debug line in config.php to have a
value of 2*, and then added *<?php echo $this->element('sql_dump');?>* to
the bottom of the ctp view file... but since the page is timing out I have
no way of seeing what is being generated

Any ideas please?

Many thanks

---