On 12/18/06, Mariano Iglesias <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jeez, those are some very insightful questions. A little too legal for my
> taste, but coming from a country that prepares you to get screwed, I
> understand where you come from with these concerns.

I am not that much worried about legal issues as it relates to
software patents because I live in a country where AFAIK, there are no
such thing as software patents. My employer however is based in the
U.S. and has been previously sued over lesser things than software
patents claims. This is why he worries so much that using CakePHP will
open his company to lawsuits if some "entrepreneur" with a little cash
and a patent portfolio decides to go after CakePHP users.
--
_nimrod_a_abing_

[?] http://abing.gotdns.com