Really cool app. I like the idea!

Would be interested to hear things like:

   - How long did it take you to dev
   - Where are you hosting the app
   - Other challenges you faced when building it

As far as the functionality goes I was a little confused by the thumbs up
and down on the cons. Does "thumbing up" a con mean that I'm agreeing with
the con or saying that it's actually more of a pro?

On Friday, 10 January 2014 15:16:32 UTC+2, Maximo De Leon wrote:

> Hello Guys,
>  Me and my friend are developing this application where users can create a
> topic where other users can add pros and cons to that topic, as well as
> vote on them. We would appreciate it if you  go to the site and let us know
> your opinion about, we would appreciate it even more if you guys tell other
> people :D
>
> I forgot to mention, we used CakePHP to build it.
>
> Here is the link to the app www.prosncons.org
>
> PS. The application is still not finished, we are working on some details,
> but we decided to launch it as a beta version
>
> Thanks.

---