I don't know why I can't wrap my head around this.

*Situation:*
I have multiple cake applications located as subdomains with my domain
being organized as follows:

mydomain.com

   - *site1*.mydomain.com
      - *site2*.mydomain.com
      - site3.mydomain.com
      - etc...

I have installed my CakePHP Console under /usr/share/cakephp2.  I modified
my .bash_profile to include this path for export PATH.  When I run cake
from any location I get the "Welcome to CakePHP" message.

I have created a HelloShell.php following the instruction on the Cake
website and placed it in
/var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/*site1*/app/Console/Command.
then I run the following:

# cd /site1/app

# Console/cake hello

and get the following:

   - PHP Warning:  strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's
   timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or
   the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those
   methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled
   the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Denver' for 'MST/-7.0/no DST'
   instead in
/var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/*site2*/lib/Cake/Cache/CacheEngine.php
   on line 60
   - Error: Shell class HelloShell could not be found.
/var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/*site2*/lib/Cake/Console/ShellDispatcher.php(190):
   ShellDispatcher->_getShell('ba')
/var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/*site2*/lib/Cake/Console/ShellDispatcher.php(68):
   ShellDispatcher->dispatch()
   #2 /var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/*site2*/lib/Cake/Console/cake.php(51):
   ShellDispatcher::run(Array)
   #3 {main}

*Question:*

   1. Why is the ShellDispatcher looking in the site2 directory when I am
   running from the site1 app?
   2. If I place the same HelloShell.php in the
   /var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/*site2*/app/Console/Command -- It runs
   without issue.

*Goal:* My goal is to be able to run CRON jobs using shells from each of
the subdomains.

Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.

---