Hi there!

I've made a sortable table in my custom CMS system. You can drag and drop

This is the javascript in my sort.ctp file:

<script>
    $(function() {
        $('.sortable tbody').sortable({
            axis: 'y',
            scroll: true,
            opacity: 0.5,
            revert: 100,
            cursor: 's-resize',
            items: 'tr.grab',

            // volledige breedte van <tr> behouden

            helper: function (e, ui) {
                ui.children().each(function () {
                    $(this).width($(this).width());
                });
                return ui;
            },
            stop: function (event, ui) {
                var data = $(this).sortable('serialize');

                // POST naar server ($.post of $.ajax)

                $.ajax({
                    data: data,
                    type: 'POST',
                    url: '<?php echo APP . 'CoasterCms' . DS . 'Lib' . DS .
'sort.php'; ?>'
                });
            }
        }).disableSelection();
    });
</script>

Then, I've made a "sort.php" file and I've put it in the lib folder of my
plugin (CoasterCms/Lib/sort.php). Here's the place where the magic should
happen...
But it doesn't happen at all. The file currently looks like this:

<?php

$db = $this->getDataSource();

$db->updateAll(
    array( // fields
        'Attraction.show' => 'N'
    ),
    array( // conditions
        'Attraction.id' => 3
    )
);

?>

Unfortunately, it does nothing. The baddest thing is that I can't test it
on errors because I cannot reach the lib file by an url. Is there anybody
who can guide me on the right way? How can I connect to my database and do
some update actions on a specific model?

Thanks for helping me ;)

---