I would like to sort my index list on sequence ASC, but it won't work. If I
see the query setup in the CakePHP docs
(http://book.cakephp.org/2.0/en/core-libraries/components/pagination.html#query-setup),

my paginator settings should look like this:

    public function index()
>     {
>         $this->Paginator->settings = array(
>             'Attraction' => array(
>                 'conditions' => array(
>                     'Attraction.deleted' => null
>                 ),
>                 'order' => array(
>                     'Attraction.sequence ASC',
>                     'Attraction.id ASC'
>                 ),
>                 'limit' => 15
>             )
>         );
>
>         $attractions = $this->Paginator->paginate('Attraction');
>
>         $this->set('attractions', $attractions);
>     }

 But every time I load my index file, the list is sorted on ID.

My HTML sorting links above do work and I'm very happy with that:

>     <ul class="nav navbar-nav">
>         <li><?php echo $this->Paginator->sort('id', 'id'); ?></li>
>         <li><?php echo $this->Paginator->sort('name', 'naam'); ?></li>
>         <li><?php echo $this->Paginator->sort('show', 'zichtbaarheid');
> ?></li>
>         <li><?php echo $this->Paginator->sort('sequence', 'gewicht');
> ?></li>
>     </ul>

So can anybody tell me if there's anything wrong with my "order" item in my
paginator settings? ;)
Thx!

---