Glad you found a solution, but I'm still confused. Maybe it's something
to do with bake which I haven't used.
if i put this in a view:

<?php echo h('交流群');  // Don't know what that means . Hope it's
polite ?>

I don't get any entities.  As I wrote above, AFAIK, the
htmlspecialchars function -  the function used in 'h' - only replaces a
few entities (ampersand, corner brackets etc).

I think it's good to avoid changing anything in the cake directory, and
I think the h() function is in there for a good reason. Another way of
solving the problem might be to extend the HtmlHelper with your own
class:

http://groups.google.de/group/cake-php/browse_frm/thread/75e0d9ae6ad6b8c6/0416b42514fa2d3c?lnk=gst&q=Replacing+Html+Helper&rnum=1#0416b42514fa2d3c

- You could override the methods that are causing you problems, or add
new methods with the required functionality.