Here is what i get on every of my view's http://imgur.com/ynwsAqR

I don't know when error started to showing up, thats why i can't for ex.
revert revision.
 I'm pretty sure it's not sth with routing.php file because error cames up
only when i conntect to my server database.
On localhost i have same database schema but server database has a lot more
data.
When i took copy of server data to my localhost i found that this error is
stil there.
There is one more thing i can't explain everything works fine on localhost
with debug=0 - with debug swiched on i can't even login
but on server it's not helping.
I have to solve this or find any ideas what to check or how because i can't
debug anthng on server or local (everytime i turn debug on i get this from
image above).

I'll be grateful for any ideas.

---