You should be able to access the current page from the Controller at

$this->params['paging'][$modelAlias]['page'], after you've called
$this->paginate.

You can then set the title for the page with $this->set('title_for_layout',
'design website page ' . $this->params['paging'][$modelAlias]['page']); in
the controller.
(http://book.cakephp.org/1.3/en/The-Manual/Developing-with-CakePHP/Views.html#layouts)

And then make sure you set the title in your layout

<title><?php echo $title_for_layout; ?></title>

Regards
Reuben Helms

On Wednesday, 14 May 2014 14:15:59 UTC+10, tuan kim wrote:

> hi ,
> Thanks for you support always,
> I have a problem with Pagination,
> When I use CakePHP Pagination I get the default url like this:
>
> localhos/posts/index/
>
> and the title of  website is " design website "
> when I click to page number 4, the title is still "design website "
> But I want the title when I click to page number 4  is "design website
> page 4"
> So, please help me to solve this problem

---