Hello. I hope I can explain myself clearly so that I will get help here.

I've been given a web service access to show content to my website (The web
service is in a another domain). The information is about Hotels (Hotels
names, Hotel Images, Hotel Category, Hotels Locations, Hotels descriptions).

The file is like the following:

> <soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope";
> xmlns:bud="http://www.softur.com.ar/wsbridge/budget.wsdl";
> xmlns:bud1="http://www.softur.com.ar/wsbridge/budget.xsd";>
>    <soap:Header/>
>    <soap:Body>
>       <bud:searchHotelFaresRQ1>
>          <!--Optional:-->
> <cityLocation code="PMV" />
>   <dateFrom>2014-05-30</dateFrom>
>   <dateTo>2014-05-31</dateTo>
>   <name></name>
>   <pos>
>     <id>FakeID</id>
>     <password>FakePassWord</password>
>   </pos>
>   <currency>USD</currency>
>   <OtherBroker>true</OtherBroker>
>   <FareTypeSelectionList
> xmlns="http://www.softur.com.ar/wsbridge/budget.xsd";>
>     <FareTypeSelection OccupancyId="1">1</FareTypeSelection>
>     <Ocuppancy OccupancyId="1">
>       <Occupants type="ADT" />
>       <Occupants type="ADT" />
>     </Ocuppancy>
>   </FareTypeSelectionList>
>       </bud:searchHotelFaresRQ1>
>    </soap:Body>
> </soap:Envelope>

I am running that request using soapUI 3.5.1, which outputs an XML file
with lots of data about Hotels.

<HotelFares UniqueId="HT|00000011080" BackOfficeCode="000814"
> BackOfficeOperatorCode="00658" xmlns="">
>             <HotelAddress
> xmlns="http://www.softur.com.ar/wsbridge/budget.xsd";>Hotel
> Address</HotelAddress>
>             <Name>HOTEL AGUA DORADA</Name>
>             <Category >4 *</Category>
>             <HotelPhone
> xmlns="http://www.softur.com.ar/wsbridge/budget.xsd";>5555555555</HotelPhone>
>             <HotelZone
> xmlns="http://www.softur.com.ar/wsbridge/budget.xsd";>Hotel Zone
> Area</HotelZone>
>             <HotelAccess
> xmlns="http://www.softur.com.ar/wsbridge/budget.xsd";>Address Description of
> the Hotel Here</HotelAccess>
>             <HotelPosition
> xmlns="http://www.softur.com.ar/wsbridge/budget.xsd";>
>                 <Latitude>-63.93631</Latitude>
>                 <Longitude>11.022754</Longitude>
>             </HotelPosition>
> </HotelFares>

I want to show that information as an HTML file into my website, but I
don't know how to go about this.

I guess saving these information appropriately into a database, and then
spitting that information from the database to my website would be a way.

Any help I can get here using CakePHP so that I would know where to start
would really help.

Thanks in advance.

---