Hi,

I just want to display fields from 3 tables which I have checked on how to
do this and I am not clear on this. Examples I have found concentrate on 2
fields or keyed in conditions on multiple tables.
I have models all related in some way.
I want the username from a tutorsession table and the middle table is the
teacher table.

Tutorsession - related to teacher
Teacher -related to tutorsession and teacher
User= related to teacher

The tutorsession automatically gets rows from teacher table but not user
table. I have checked the docs below and I am not sure what to use here as
the below doesnt work but I dont get errors.

  $this->set( 'tutor',$this->Tutorsession->find('all',array('conditions' =>
               array('Teacher.user_id' => $id,'Teacher.user_id' =>
'User.id'))));

      $this->set(
'tutor',$this->Tutorsession->find('all',array('conditions' =>
array('Teacher.user_id' => $id))));

http://book.cakephp.org/2.0/en/models/associations-linking-models-together.html
http://book.cakephp.org/2.0/en/models/retrieving-your-data.html

---