Hi,
I write an rest api that receive many request per seconds. I'm logging all
the response (api_error, api_success, api_warning, api_info...) in the same
specific log (api.log).

The only override in the CakeLog::config() is: 'rotate' => 20 and there is
a load balancing on the prod env.

The questions is: when the FileLog rotate the file log (rename api.log to
api.log.<timestamp>), sometimes the following error occurs:

This is a real error message:
Message:
rename(/data/nuvem/api/cakephp-2.5.0/app/tmp/logs/api.log,/data/nuvem/api/cakephp-2.5.0/app/tmp/logs/api.log.1402657623)
[function.rename]: No such file or directory

I think that, because there are too many requests, the FileLog loses the
file pointer (I think) for another request/thread. How it's possible?

why this error happens? Can anyone explain this error?

PS. I try to validate a $filepath in _rotateFile() function
(lib/cake/Log/Engine/FileLog.php) to solve it.

*Sorry for my english ;)*

Thanks,
Fabrício

---