Hmm, Sosa's feed seems to be dead and causing the issue. I'll see if I can find some time to fix soon.

-- Felix
--------------------------
http://www.thinkingphp.org
http://www.fg-webdesign.de

Mariano Iglesias wrote:

Felix, are you around? Because on the page Tarique included you have some
notices and warnings:

Notice: Undefined index: Items in
/www/htdocs/w00645aa/cakenews/app/models/rss.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined index: Items in
/www/htdocs/w00645aa/cakenews/app/models/rss.php on line 42

Warning: array_slice(): The first argument should be an array in
/www/htdocs/w00645aa/cakenews/app/models/rss.php on line 42

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/www/htdocs/w00645aa/cakenews/app/controllers/cakenews_controller.php on
line 99

Interesting resource, though. Thanks for sharing.

-MI

Remember, smart coders answer ten questions for every question they ask. So be smart, be cool, and share your knowledge.
BAKE ON!