Hi Jose Lorenzo,
Thank you very much for your valuable advise. So we ares waiting for the
promising beta version with the crossed fingers.

Thanks,
Jipson
Jipson ThomasApplications DeveloperStrategic Internet Consulting Ltd  T: +44
(0)1403 599888 (Sussex) T: +44 (0)203 3013888 (London) W:
http://www.strategic-ic.co.uk/?utm_source=email_signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Email%2BSignature
 Registered Address: Albany House, 14 Bishopric, Horsham, RH12 1QN
Company No:6852900 | VAT Registration No: 844577004
This message is intended only for cake-php@googlegroups.com. If you are not the
intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or
taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited.

On 7 Jul 2014, at 12:07, José Lorenzo <jose....@gmail.com> wrote:

> We will hopefully have a beta version for that time. That means you can rely
> on the foundation but still expect bugs to be found. If you are willing to
> accept that and to eventually adapt to some changes, then go for 3.0
>
> On Monday, July 7, 2014 12:24:20 PM UTC+2, Jipson Thomas wrote:
> Hi José Lorenzo,
> Thank you for the update. We are planning for our new project (scheduled to
> start the development in August 2014 - September 2014). Would you please
> advise me that the version I can choose for this? I am so much interested to
> use Cake 3 for our prestigious work.
>
> Thanks,
> Jipson
>
> On Wednesday, 25 June 2014 22:00:17 UTC+1, José Lorenzo wrote:
> The CakePHP core team proudly announces the first alpha release of
> CakePHP 3.0.0. In the months between 3.0.0-dev3 and this release, we've
> been working really hard at getting more of the remaining parts implemented,
> and incorporating all the great feedback we've gotten from the community so
> far.
>
> There are still a few larger features to be completed before we go to a beta
> release,
> most importantly:
>
> Updated i18n and L10n features.
> A replacement for CacheHelper based on Edge Side Includes.
> A new routing API for simpler and faster route declaration.
> The alpha releases will focus on getting these key features completed. After
> which, we'll start beta releases focusing on polishing up any rough or
> confusing features, improving error messages/help and porting over plugins
> produced by the core team.
>
> We've been truly humbled by the fantastic feedback and support we've received
> from the community in the last month. We've had numerous bug reports, pull
> requests and documentation edits that have helped improve 3.0 overall.
>
> This release also comes with complete documentation for the new features and
> changes, make sure you check out the new CakePHP 3.0 book to read about them
> in
> detail.
>
> Below is the list of new features and changes that made it into 3.0.0-alpha1:
>
> Reworked Dispatcher Filters
> Dispatcher filters have been reworked and expanded to include some of the
> previously 'magic' features of CakePHP. Filters are now registered as
> instances
> instead of through configuration data making it simple to do dependency
> injection.
>
> Dispatcher filters also include a way to restrict when they are applied to any
> given request.
>
> New Session Object
> Session management has always been a static class in CakePHP which has proven
> to be problematic in a number of ways. For CakePHP 3.0, you can access the
> session from the request object $this-&gt;request-&gt;session() .
>
> This change also makes the session easier to test, and allows CakePHP
> [...]

Latest Digital Marketing Posts from the Strategic Blog..: How to recover if
your site is hit by penguin
What is Google Penguin? Google?s Penguin update was first unleashed in April
2012, with several revisions since. Its aim is to fight web spam in order to
improve the relevancy of search results. So sites that have used unnatural
links...
http://www.strategic-ic.co.uk/recover-site-hit-penguin/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=recover-site-hit-penguin

The last tweet of @StrategicIntC:
RT @danbarker: UK searches for "Tour de France" bumped slightly over"Wimbledon"