Hello all,

I would like one of my controller methods to be able to send a 404 Not
Found header, but still render the view as normal.  I've tried both of the
following at the beginning of my controller method, but Cake is still
returning a 200 OK header:

$this->response->header('HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found');
$this->response->httpCodes(404);

Please note that I don't just want to do a custom 404 page - I still want
to render the page using the current controller method.

I am using Cake 2.4.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks all,

Alex

--
Alex Bovey
Web Developer | Alex Bovey Consultancy Ltd

---