Hi guys

I have a question that im sure someone will be able to answer very quickly.

Im working on a site where customers can add their own property to sell, if
they click list a property the system first checks that they are logged in
if not asks them to login, then upon a successful signin it forward them to
their original destination ie:

www.mysite.com/property/add

however, i want them to go to:

www.mysite.com/property/add/76

76 being their account number, but of course originally I wont know what
that would be, how do i add this?

thanks in advance

---