I find hard to believe that the form you showed above was generated by
bake, but I can definitely look if there is any errors in the bake tool.
The reason I say that is that we are not using the 'UppercaseThing.field'
notation anymore, we use lowercase properties.
For example if Articles belongsTo Authors the form would look like:

 <?php echo $this->Form->input('title') ?>
 <?php echo $this->Form->input('author.name') ?>
 <?php echo $this->Form->input('author.email') ?>

On Tuesday, August 5, 2014 10:48:56 AM UTC+2, Jipson Thomas wrote:

> Hi Jose,
> Yes , I did the controller, model and view creation through the bake
> console. But it is not helping me to save data from single form to multiple
> tables. In my case the vendor signup form is having the input  fields to
> vendor table, vendor manager table and a user table. Would you please help
> me to find a solution on this?
>
> Regards,
> Jipson
>
> On Monday, 4 August 2014 18:26:48 UTC+1, José Lorenzo wrote:
>>
>> I would recommend that you use the bake console tool to create the
>> initial controller code and forms, that way I'm sure you will learn and
>> understand how forms should be structured.
>>
>> On Monday, August 4, 2014 5:46:29 PM UTC+2, Jipson Thomas wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>> When I change the controller code as follows, It saves in vendor table
>>> only and return a true value.
>>>
>>> $vendors = TableRegistry::get('Vendors');
>>>
>>>         if ($this->request->is('post')) {
>>>             $vendor = new Vendor($this->request->data['Vendor']);
>>>             $vendor->VendorManagers = [
>>>                 new VendorManager($this->request->data['VendorManager']),
>>>             ];
>>>             $vendor->Users = [
>>>                 new User($this->request->data['User']),
>>>             ];
>>>             //print_r($vendor);
>>>             if ($vendors->save($vendor)) {
>>>                 $this->Flash->success(__('The vendor has been saved'));
>>>                 return $this->redirect(['action' => 'index']);
>>>             }
>>>             $this->Flash->error(__('Unable to add the vendor'));
>>>         }
>>>         $this->set('vendor', $vendor);
>>>         $this->set('subscription_package', $id);
>>>         $this->set('subscription_type', $payoption);

---