Hi,

Im having the same session problems with obauth..unfortunately the problem is not related to any specific code for me, i just use the login function rthat stores the data in session variables, and before the controller redirects to a specific view i can print_r all the $_SESSION data, and my user data is there...after i redirect to an empty page containing ONLY print_r($_SESSION); all the data stored from the login disapears...i cant figure out what is happening, i started thinking its related to my server..if any of you could help with this.

thanks
:uic