Hai,
I'm new in CakePHP. Currently I got a problem in my task.
I had assigned to create a Plugin name UserManagement and Login in
app/Plugin/
The Plugin UserManagement already has completed. But now I having a problem
in Plugin Login. Actually I need to use User Model from Plugin
UserManagement in Plugin Login. However, I don't know how to write a
scripts and what steps first I should taken?

I try before, create LoginsController in Controller. But It display an
error mentioned that I need to create Model first. Infact that, I actually
plan to use Model from UserManagement.

Please assists. Thank you.
Sorry..my English is bad. TT_TT

---