Thanks Stephen

I did a cake bake all (auto) which generated all the models- in hindsight
perhaps manually coding them would have been an advantage?

I used dogmatic69(.com) yesterday and it told me there was about 3 tables which
were named incorrectly: it would of been nice for cake bake to tell me before I
even started: so I will rename tables and rebake a couple of the models to see
if that helps before I get down and dirty with modifying the belongsTo etc

Cheers

---