Hi ,
Is there any option with the date input to change the display order. For
example now following code is generating two select box first one with the
year and second one with the month name. Actually for my project we require
to show the month select option first and then the year select box. Also in
the month select box we want to show the month number from 01 to 12 instead
of month name. Is there any parameter will do it ?

Thanks and Regards,
Jipson

On Tuesday, 12 August 2014 09:23:42 UTC+1, Jipson Thomas wrote:

> Thank you Mark. It is working.
> Regards,
> Jipson
>
> On Monday, 11 August 2014 13:14:37 UTC+1, mark_story wrote:
>>
>> You should be able to set day => false in the options to turn off the day
>> input.

---