Hello,

I checked with my provider and php has the curl extension.

Now this is what I made:

I  wrote a PHP file on site B that connects to the db, retrieves the
announcements inserted today, outputs data in a HTML format, close the
db connection.

Then in site A i did put the code for opening a curl connection
(example taken from php.net) and all works.

Now I have some other questions:

- Where should i place in the cake directory structure this php script
? Now it is in webroot dir.
- Anyone has a suggestion for a "easy to plug" marquee replacement? I
need to scroll this  announcements on site A in a box
- Are there any suggestion about security?

Thank you very much

Michele