Left join won't bring me the same results, as I said this isn't a join, I
am forcing the query to bring me the prdoduct between t1 and t2 and in this
case I will always have all the possible combination among this tables.
Using left join, I can have null on right table (t2) if a record doesn't
exists.

I guess only with CakePHP 3 I will be able to do something like this.

By the way, in the new ORM in CakePHP 3.x am I be able to use "union"
statement or a bit more complex "select" and use paginator component
without need of customize it?

Thanks again,

Junior
----------------------

> You can do a LEFT join, and get the sae results
>
> On Monday, February 2, 2015 at 6:26:56 AM UTC-4:30, Gildonei Mendes
> Anacleto Junior wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> How could I do a cartesian product with 2 different tables in CakePHP 2.x
>> ?
>>
>> EX:
>> *SELECT t1.id <http://t1.id>, t1.field, t2.id <http://t2.id>, td.field*
>> *FROM table1 AS t1,*
>> *(SELECT t2.id <http://t2.id>, t2.field FROM table2) AS t2*
>> *WHERE t1.id <http://t1.id> >= 10*
>>
>> note this isn't a join, I need these cartesian product to apply another
>> filter conditions.
>>
>  --
> Like Us on FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/CakePHP
> Find us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP