But worked with IN and it don't made the search correctly.

When I click in filter tag it shows me all products with tags selected, and
not the products with the combined tags.

Example:

Product 1 - tags: mom - child - birthday
Product 2 - tags: mom - adult - party
Product 3 - tags: mom - child - party

If I select the tags mom and child, it shows me all products, when should
show me only products 1 and 3.

Em segunda-feira, 9 de março de 2015 18:37:11 UTC-3, José Lorenzo escreveu:

> If you execute the SQL above you will always get 0 results.
>
> I think that what cake does by default (using IN) is exactly the thing you
> want, based on what you described (your hesitance on using UNION queries to
> get all results)
>
> On Monday, March 9, 2015 at 8:54:09 PM UTC+1, michel martins wrote:
>>
>> I need for all products that have tag_id = array item
>>
>> SELECT * FROM produtos AS Produtos LEFT JOIN tags_produtos as
>> TagsProdutos ON Produtos.id = TagsProdutos.produto_id  WHERE
>> TagsProdutos.tag_id = 730 AND TagsProdutos.tag_id = 731 AND
>> TagsProdutos.tag_id = 735
>>
>> I have doubts whether I do the sql above or use UNION between multiple
>> queries.
>>
>> Table PRODUTOS
>> ID - PRODUTO
>>
>> Table TAGS_PRODUTOS
>> ID - PRODUTO_ID - TAG_ID
>>
>> Table TAGS
>> ID - NAME
>>
>> $tags = array('0'=>'730', '1'=>'731', '2'=>'735')

---