Hi again,

in addition I just found out, that a pr() on $entry->photo[0] (or $photo in
foreach loop) ist different ob both servers.
On the server where everything works as expected i get:
App\Model\Entity\Photo Object
(
    [_accessible:protected] => Array
        (
            [user_id] => 1
            [entry_id] => 1
            [filename] => 1
            [org_name] => 1
            [description] => 1
            [user] => 1
            [entry] => 1
        )

    [_virtual:protected] => Array
        (
            [0] => path
        )
[...]

and on the server where the virtual property is missing i get:
Cake\ORM\Entity Object
(
    [_properties:protected] => Array
        (
            [id] => 37
            [user_id] => 1
            [entry_id] => 4
            [filename] => p19fng7349bb2p6nsac14j51qnu4.jpg
[...]

Any idea?

Thanks a lot
Simon

On Wednesday, March 25, 2015 at 3:04:16 PM UTC+1, s...@construktiv.de wrote:

> Hey cakers,
>
> I have a strage issue with virtual properties on our server.
> We have a Photo Entity with the following virtual property:
>
> /**
>  * Get url for all image sizes
>  *
>  * @return array
>  */
> protected function _getPath()
> {
> [...]
>
> return $path; // array with path for different photo sizes
> }
>
> On our development server (Ubuntu, Apache, PHP 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.6)
> everything works perfectly.
> On our production server (Linux, Apache, PHP 5.5.23) the site is working
> great, except that the virtual properties are missing in the data objects.
>
> The photo entity is read from db via *contain *and echoed like this:
>
> $entry->photos[0]['path']['wide'];
>
> The normaly properties of the Photo entity can be read on both servers
> with:
>
> $entry->photos[0]['filename'];
>
> Any idea why the virtual property on the production environment is missing?
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Simon

---