Are you the same person I tried to help in the IRC? If not, please save
this code in a file in your server an try to execute it, let me know if
there are any errors:

<?php

trait Foo {

    private static $conf;

    public static function config($a) {
        static::$conf = $a;

class Bar {

    use Foo {
        config as protected _config;
    }

    public static function config($a) {
        static::_config($a);

Bar::config(['a']);

?>

On Monday, June 22, 2015 at 7:09:00 AM UTC+2, Ankit Bhardwaj wrote:

> PHP Version 5.4.41
>
> On Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 11:42 PM, José Lorenzo <jose....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> What version oh PHP do you have?
>>

>> On Saturday, June 20, 2015 at 9:17:07 AM UTC+2, Ankit Bhardwaj wrote:
>>>
>>> it doesnot run on server..  shows this errors..
>>>

>>> *Fatal error*: Call to undefined method
>>> Cake\Datasource\ConnectionManager::_config() in
>>> */home/myceous/public_html/myceo/vendor/cakephp/cakephp/src/Datasource/ConnectionManager.php*
>>>
>>> on line *80*
>>>
>>> *Fatal error*: Call to undefined method Cake\View\StringTemplate::get()
>>> in
>>> */home/myceous/public_html/myceo/vendor/cakephp/cakephp/src/View/StringTemplate.php*
>>>
>>> on line
>>>
>>> *176*

>> Like Us on FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/CakePHP
>> Find us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP