I ahev successfully installed cake and Mysql and completed the tutorials
for bookmarks and blog.  Now I want to use SQlite.  I can successfully
connect to my sqlite database.  I tried using the same Mysql statements
found on page 13 of the cookbook that were successful with Mysql; however,
I got several errors and the tables were not created.   Does any one have a
export of the sql statements that will work in SQlite.  I really would like
to use SQlite.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. These are the errors
and not sure how to modify so that they are consistent with cake:

CREATE TABLE users (
id INT AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,
email VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
password VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
created DATETIME,
modified DATETIME
)

*Query executed OK, 0 rows affected. (0.006 s)*

CREATE TABLE bookmarks (
id INT AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,
user_id INT NOT NULL,
title VARCHAR(50),
description TEXT,
url TEXT,
created DATETIME,
modified DATETIME,
FOREIGN KEY user_key (user_id) REFERENCES users(id)
)

*Error in query (1): near "user_key": syntax error *

CREATE TABLE tags (
id INT AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,
title VARCHAR(255),
created DATETIME,
modified DATETIME,
UNIQUE KEY (title)
)

*Error in query (1): near "KEY": syntax error *

CREATE TABLE bookmarks_tags (
bookmark_id INT NOT NULL,
tag_id INT NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (bookmark_id, tag_id),
FOREIGN KEY tag_key(tag_id) REFERENCES tags(id),
FOREIGN KEY bookmark_key(bookmark_id) REFERENCES bookmarks(id)
)

*Error in query (1): near "tag_key": syntax error *

* also does not seem to allow 2 primary keys.

<http://localhost/CAKE/sqlitedatabases/adminer/?sqlite=&username=&db=dummy.sqlite&sql=#sql-4>

---