I've had the following response from easily:

"AllowOverride All is not permitted - the overriding Apache config allows :
AllowOverride Options=Indexes FileInfo Indexes AuthConfig Limit"

Would this stop CakePHP's rewrites/routes working properly?  Is there a way
to get them working with *AllowOverride Options=Indexes FileInfo Indexes
AuthConfig Limit*?

On Wednesday, October 7, 2015 at 4:42:28 PM UTC+1, phpMagpie wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've developed a CakePHP/Croogo site for a client who wants to contnue
> using their own host (easily.co.uk).
>
> When I've uploaded the site to their server none of the assets are being
> found because the rewrites are failing.
>
> I'm pretty certain mod_rewrite is enabled as /webroot/index.php runs when
> accessing the domain root.
>
> Any ideas what I/the host needs to change to get CakePHP's standard asset
> routing working?
>
> Thanks, Paul.

---